With over 35 years of service providing custom marine insurance packages, Lana Davidson can easily obtain competitive coverage for your craft be it a casual weekend cruiser or a larger vessel.
Coverage for bodily injury and property damage that you become legally obligated to
pay as a result of your actions including, but not limited to the duty to defend the named insured against legal attacks arising from a covered event.
Protection against any physical damage to the insured vessel resulting from fire, theft, collision, and weather-related events.
As an independent broker, Bayside Insurance is not obligated to any one insurance company; therefore we shop our underwriters for the best premiums and most custom coverage options available that best suit you as our valued client.
Silver Seas / Blue Seas Yacht Programs …
This Policy Features
- “All Risks” coverage
- $2,000,000 Protection & Indemnity Coverage
- $1,000 Personal Effects Coverage included
- Claims paid without depreciation, except for Personal Effects & sails
- Reduced deductible for Auxiliary Outboard Motors, Electronic Equipment, Tender and Cradle
- Full Racing Coverage for sailboats
- Premium Credit for CYA / CPS courses
- Land Transmit protection within navigational limits
- Accidental Death benefits included
- Coverage is applicable for navigation on inland waters within Canada and the U.S. (not north of 52° North and not south of 40° North and certain coastal waters )
- Emergency medical payments up to $5,000 included ( provided it is not prohibited by law )
- All Risk Agreed Value coverage.
- Over 50 age discounts available.
We want your business and always strive to ensure all your claims are handled fairly and promptly.
Our return clients and our reputation are our most valued assets. Contact us today an you’ll see why.
RIGHT CLICK the above link to save your application to your desktop for printing or alternately you can click and it will open in another window where you can also , print it fill it out and fax it back.
For more information or to book and appointment please call Lana at 905-683-7411
or contact her by email: Email Lana